Saturday, June 4, 2011

Joplin tornado victims

im doing a fundraiser for Joplin tornado victims all orders 

placed on my website


25% of all sales go to the cause. 

we are raising money to buy the basic need for

children and babies

Some info  about it



 Each Diaper Bag is going ot be made from cotton, home decore and flannel fabrics. There is going ot be 20 bags total 10 in a boyish patterns and 10 in girlish patterns. Each one is going to be unique.
 
   I want to include the following items into each diaper bag: diapers (size 1 pampers or huggies), Cushy Tushy Case (which is a diaper and wipes holder that I make - will match the fabric for the diaper bag), a burp cloth (once again made to match by me), a bib, diaper rash cream, bottle, pacifier and other necessities. I have some remaining baby food from my youngest that I will be sending as well.
 
   Each bag is going to cost around $35 total between the fabric and items inside. So looking at needing to raise close to $700. I am contacting some other freebies sites and things like that to help with the baby items where all these couponers get stuff for dirt cheap and seeing if I can get those items straight out donated. But that might be something to include in the fundraiser information of accepting baby toiletry items and things like that for donations.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment